Lifting Inspection & Non-Destructive Tests(NDT) Department.
Inspection and NDT
Non-destructive testing (NDT) methods are powerful to determine the integrity of a component or structure of a boat and to discover flaws without causing any damage. NDT methods do not harm, stress or destroy the material being inspected. Because of this, NDT is a highly valuable and state-of-the-art technique that saves both time and costs in inspection and evaluation of boat structures and components.
NDT inspections can be made during the building process of a vessel, pre-delivery, pre-purchase, routine surveys, and damage inspection or as a part of post-repair inspections. Our motivated team is composed of well-qualified Engineers and skilled technicians whom are regularly trained to cover most of the industrial inspection fields, with experiences in below listed services:
1. Inspection & Recertification of Lifting Accessories and Equipment Such as (Cranes, Forklifts, Lever Hoists, Chain Blocks, Winches, Shackles, Slings …etc.)
2. Steel Wire Ropes Socketing with Third Party Certificate.
3. Steel Wire Ropes Destructive Test (up to 250 Ton).
4. Rigging Services by Certified Level One Rigger Inspectors.
5. Load Test Using Verified Test Weight or Water Bags with a Calibrated Load cell.
6. Water Bags, Load Cells, Lifting Equipment’s, & Accessories Rental & Supply.
7. Load Cell Calibration (up to 250 Ton capacity).
8. Drop Objects Surveys.
9. Rope Access Services.
10. Liquid Penetrant Testing.
11. Thermal Survey.
12. Magnetic particles testing.
13. Thickness Measurement of Miscellaneous Structural Members.
14. UT Flaw Detector Inspection with Reports.
15. Electromagnetic Steel Wire Ropes Testing.
16. Rocking Test for Cranes.
17. Carrying out Pad Eye Testing by Using Pad Eye Tester Equipment.